Photo Credit: tourificescapes.com
December 10, 2013
December 8, 2013
Photo Credit: trends-bookmark.blogspot.com
Christina Aguilera’s weight loss is all the talk nowadays! Whether you’re tuning into “The Voice” or not, you’ve most likely heard about the pop stars ecent weight loss which has the singer looking the healthiest in years! The blonde bombshell is back to her old ways, style wise that is, flaunting some skin in tiny getups, which complement her trimmed body well. Though her weight fluctuates, Aguilera has said she feels confident in her own skin at any size. She once told Marie Claire, “I’ve been through my highs, I’ve been through my lows…being too thin. Being bigger. I’ve been criticized for being on both sides of the scale…I love my body…” You got the right idea girl, be you!
December 6, 2013
Photo Credit: Sheckys.com
There are so many options when it comes to picking out the perfect dress for the girls in your bridal party, that at first, it can seem nearly impossible. Although it’s nice to keep tradition, it’s also nice to switch things up sometimes too. Speaking of, breaking the traditional bridal party dress code has become all the rage lately! Just keep in mind you’re planning a wedding, not attending a prom. What we mean by that is, do not get carried away with your options! Try to stay coordinated in some way, whether it be all the same designer or all the same color.
We’ve got some tips for you to break the traditional all-alike dress code:
You’ll definitely want to change the style on each girl, and perhaps the length of each dress too. Breaking the tradition means you will have to mix up the style of each individual dress, like the cut of it: who is going to wear the sweetheart, who is going to wear the halter, the one shoulder, the strapless. Get the hang of it? Believe us, we get it, your wedding day is all about you, but don’t be selfish! You want your bridal party to look just as stunning as you do and this is the perfect approach!
Furthermore, ask the bridal attendant some questions about the dresses you and your girls have in mind. Can you add a decal to the dress or remove one if you don’t like it, for example, a ruffled flower. Is it possible to add, remove, or choose a different color sash, or belt, for the dress? Inquire about the ways the dress looks and how you can alter it to make it look how you imagine it. After all, the point of having your bridal party in different dresses is to have each girl stand out on their own while complimenting each other and the bride.
Find out what else you should change and what you should keep the same on Sheckys.com!
December 2, 2013
Photo Credit: VenusBuzz.com
Did you know while you’re kissing your partner, you’re swapping anywhere from millions to billions in bacteria? How about the fact that there’s over 20 ingredients found in semen, including Creatine and Vitamin B12? Did you know about that? Oh! Need a quick fix to get your blood flowing pre-sex? Eat a piece of salmon, an avocado, or some nuts.
Intrigued? Continue reading for more quirky and fun sex facts!
1. Ladies, have you taken notice if during sex your breast look bigger? Fact is, when you are getting it on, they can enlarge more than 25%!
2. Condoms expire? Well, the average “shelf life” for a latex condom is about two years.
3. Calling all ladies and gentlemen! Did you know the less sex you have, the less a man’s sperm count is? Better hop on; yee-haw!
4. Don’t have time for a quick run or gym pit stop? Take this que from us and pencil in a half hour of active sex regularly and there you have it; two hundred calories burned doing something you’ll absolutely love. To all the single people out there, sorry, but you’ll have to stick to your gym workouts!
5. Although some men may be aroused by engaging in sexual intercourse with their lady during her period, 70% of men refuse to do so. Two other options? Anal sex, which only 8% of couples engage in, or oral sex performance on your part!
There's more facts on Sheckys.com!